1、 Before starting, all parts of the mechanical system should be carefully checked, and the machine can be started only after it is confirmed to be in good condition.
2、 Before starting, put the mixing control lever in the "neutral" position.
3、 After starting, the mixing control rod should be placed in the "discharge" position to remove the water in the cylinder.
4、 When loading, the mixing operating rod should be placed in the "loading" position.
5、 Before transportation, the discharge chute must be fixed in the "driving" position to prevent swing.
6、 When operating the control lever, stop at the "neutral" position for a while before moving to the next position.
7、 Do a good job in civilized construction, and do not dump the surplus materials in the barrel. After discharging, the mixing drum, material trough, idler and other parts must be cleaned.
8、 When people enter the cylinder to remove the concrete lumps, they should turn off the vehicle, pull out the switch key, and set people outside the cylinder to monitor.
Mixer is a kind of special vehicle, not all drivers who can drive will drive mixer, if the operation is improper, it will cause rollover, hydraulic pump, motor, reducer too fast wear and even serious consequences.
1. Before starting the mixer, put the operating handle of the mixer in the "stop" position.
2. After the mixer starts the engine, the mixing drum should be rotated at a low speed for about 10 minutes to make the hydraulic oil temperature rise to more than 20 ℃.
3. When the mixer truck is parked in the open air, the mixing drum shall be reversed before loading to discharge the accumulated water and sundries, so as to ensure the quality of concrete.
4. When transporting concrete, the mixer truck should ensure that the sliding bucket is firmly placed to prevent swinging due to loosening, hurting pedestrians or affecting the normal operation of other vehicles.
5. When the mixer truck transports the mixed concrete, the rotation speed of the mixing drum is 2-10 rpm. During transportation, the rotation speed of the mixing drum should be 2-3 rpm on the flat road. When driving on the road with a roll slope greater than 50 or the road with large left and right shaking, the mixing rotation should be stopped, and the mixing rotation should be resumed after the road condition improves.
6. The delivery time of concrete by concrete mixer truck shall not exceed the specified time of mixing station. During the transportation of concrete, the mixing drum shall not stop for a long time to prevent concrete segregation. The driver shall observe the concrete condition from time to time, report the abnormality to the dispatching room in time, and apply for handling.
7. When the mixer truck is equipped with concrete, the dead time at the site shall not exceed 1 hour. If it exceeds the time limit, the person in charge of the site shall be required to deal with it in time.
8. The slump of concrete transported by mixer truck shall not be less than 8cm. From the time of concrete entering the tank to discharging, it must be discharged within 2 hours when the temperature is high, and within 2.5 hours when the temperature is low in rainy weather.
9. Before discharging the concrete, the mixer should rotate the mixing drum at the speed of 10-12 rpm for 1 minute before discharging.
10. After the concrete mixer is discharged, immediately flush the inlet, outlet hopper and discharge chute with the hose attached to the truck, remove the dirt and residual concrete bonded to the truck body, and then inject 150-200l clean water into the mixing drum. On the way back, let the mixing drum rotate slowly to clean the inner wall, so as to avoid the residual slag adhering to the wall and mixing blade, And discharge the water before loading again.
11. When the concrete mixer transports concrete, the engine speed should be in the range of 1000-1400 rpm to make the engine have the maximum torque. In the process of transporting concrete, the speed should not exceed 40km / h to ensure the driving safety.
12. After the mixing truck is finished, the inside and body of the mixing drum shall be cleaned, and the remaining concrete shall not be left in the drum.
13. When the water pump is working, the mixer is not allowed to idle, and it should not be used for more than 15 minutes continuously.
14. The water in the water tank of the concrete mixer truck should always be kept full for emergency use. After the truck stops in winter, the water in the water tank, water pump, water pipe and mixing drum should be drained, and the truck should be parked in the sunny place without ponding, so as to avoid freezing the machine.
15. In winter, the mixer should be installed with insulating sleeve in time, and antifreeze should be used to protect the mixer. The fuel label should be changed according to the weather change to ensure the normal use of the machinery.
16. When inspecting and repairing the hydraulic transmission part of mixer truck, the engine and hydraulic pump should be operated without pressure.
17. When adjusting the clearance, stroke and pressure of each part of the concrete mixer, it should be checked and agreed by the full-time safety officer; When replacing the machine parts, it must be signed by the minister or the manager in charge, otherwise the relevant personnel will be held responsible after the problems occur.
The automatic feeding mixer will bring you these wonderful contents today. For more wonderful contents, please click: http://www.shanqijituan.com Check the details, we will have more wonderful content waiting for you to check!