In order to ensure the normal operation process of the full-automatic feeding mixer, it is necessary to check the equipment in advance. So let's learn what problems we need to check and understand before the equipment is running.
1. Battery maintenance inspection: check whether the battery is fixed firmly.
2. Tire inspection: check the tire pressure at room temperature every month.
3. Inspection of clutch master cylinder liquid level: if the clutch liquid level is between high and low, it means that it is normal. If it is lower than the standard line, it may be that the master cylinder or the cylinder cup is damaged.
4. Check the brake fluid level: if the brake is between high and low, it means normal.
5. Check the engine coolant level: when the engine is in hot state, do not open the radiator cap, otherwise it may be scalded by the splashed coolant or high temperature steam. After the engine cools down, check that the coolant level should be between the full level and the low level. Otherwise, distilled water or pure water or refrigerant should be added. The liquid level after adding water should not exceed the full level. If it is found that the coolant decreases rapidly in a short period of time, the full-automatic feeding mixer should check whether there is leakage in the cooling system or go to the maintenance station for inspection.
The operating environment of the automatic feeding mixer is usually not very good, which also leads to the need for us to have a detailed understanding of the equipment before operation. After ensuring that the equipment does not have any fault problems, it can be operated and used normally, so as to avoid all kinds of bad problems that may exist in the operation.