When the concrete mixer truck is used for a certain period of time, the mixing drum will not rotate. Generally, there are three situations: 1. The concrete is stuck during transportation; 2. The hydraulic system or engine fails; 3. The motor fails. Don't worry about these situations. teaches you how to deal with it
1. The concrete is stuck in the process of transportation; there is no problem to clean it up;
2. Troubleshooting of hydraulic system or engine:
1) Open the manhole cover of mixing drum, loosen the pipe joint of high-pressure hose on the motor, rotate the mixing drum to make the manhole of mixing drum incline downward, and discharge the concrete from the manhole of mixing drum;
2) Remove the high-pressure rubber hose of the failure vehicle from the motor, connect the high-pressure hose for rescue, and connect the other end to the oil pump of the rescue vehicle, connect one end of the emergency oil return pipe to the motor oil drain port of the fault vehicle, and connect the other end of the oil return pipe to the oil return port of the oil pump of the rescue vehicle, and use the rescue vehicle to control the rotation of the mixing drum of the failure vehicle and discharge the concrete.
3. If the motor fails, the treatment is relatively simple. The motor of the rescue vehicle can be unloaded and installed on the fault vehicle, and then the oil pipes are connected. After starting the rescue vehicle, the concrete in the mixing drum can be discharged.
In case of failure, the cause of the failure should be judged in time, and effective measures should be taken to discharge the concrete in the mixing drum before solving the fault.