The concrete mixer is a kind of equipment commonly used in the daily industry, and it is a common item on the construction site. Although the common equipment on the construction site is no problem for its operation, is the operation of the concrete mixer in accordance with the normal operating procedures? Bearing is important for the concrete mixer, and is the key to the operation of the equipment. Therefore, it is necessary to maintain the bearing regularly, The following is a small series of detailed introductions, interested partners can understand together Oh!
1、 Safety operation rules for concrete mixer
1. The mixer device is in place, the foundation is necessary to be solid, and the support or support tube frame is stable. It is not allowed to replace the support with tires.
2. Before starting the mixer, check that the clutch, controller, wire rope and other functions are excellent, and there must be no foreign matter in the drum.
3. When the feeding hopper is raised, stop anyone from passing or staying under the hopper, and fix the hopper after operation.
4. When the machine is working, it is forbidden to extend the tool into the drum.
5. Stop the operation without certificate and leave the post without permission.
6. During mechanical maintenance, the hopper should be fixed and the power supply should be cut off. When entering the drum maintenance, there should be someone outside to monitor.
7. After the completion of the operation, the machinery should be cleaned and cleaned, the lubrication and maintenance should be done, the power supply should be cut off and the box door should be locked.
2、 Bearing maintenance of concrete mixer
1. Do a good job of smoothing
Timely smooth work of bearing can ensure the equipment work and the bearing life extension. The selection of smooth grease should be based on the use of address, temperature and other conditions, change once every three months. It is necessary to use clean gasoline or kerosene to clean the dirt in bearing and bearing seat when changing new oil.
2. Keep away from contaminants
A bearing is a relatively fine part. If the bearing and its lubricant cannot be kept away from pollutants, the bearing will not be able to operate effectively. In the investigation, we found that at least 14% of all premature failure bearings were due to contamination. Therefore, the user must keep the bearing and its lubricant away from pollution.
3. Control the temperature well
Generally speaking, the bearing will rise in temperature during operation, and after a period of time, it will be in normal state at a lower temperature (usually 10-40 degrees higher than the room temperature). When the temperature of the bearing does not reach the normal state and presents abnormal temperature rise, the machine should be shut down as soon as possible and necessary countermeasures should be taken.
The above is about the concrete mixer safety operation procedures and bearing maintenance introduction, I hope to help you, if you want to know more, welcome to click the automatic feeding mixer http://www.shanqijituan.com Official website.