Start the automatic feeding and hydraulic system of the mixer so that the momentum obtained on the pump can be used to provide power for the hydraulic motor. Prepare to start the drainage pump almost automatically, switch to clean state and control the operation button. Drain the water in the water tank, open the drain ball valve at the bottom of the water tank, and then wait for the water in the water tank to flow out. Press the drain system button to observe the condition of the pump outlet. When the water supply stops flowing out from the pump outlet, the operation is completed and the water in the pump is completely discharged.
According to the above process, the automatic feeding pump of the mixer is discharged cleanly, and the pump is not afraid of cracking in winter. Please note that the pump must be drained every time it is used. Otherwise, it will be completely destroyed overnight and will be unusable. In addition, attention must be paid to the outlet of the pump in the forced drainage process of automatic feeding of the mixer.
Maintenance of automatic feeding of mixer truck
For the automatic feeding equipment of mixer, the use of engine is very important, so the engine must be maintained in the normal equipment manufacturing process. These are some of the right ways to maintain the engine.
1. First, the automatic feeding equipment of the mixer is covered with plastic film, and then the upper side of the film is covered with semi wet towel to prevent high-pressure water from flowing into the distributor, which makes it difficult to start the automatic feeding of the mixer.
2. Use a high-pressure water gun to remove the dirt attached to the engine side and engine side from the top to the bottom of the mixer.
3. After soaking, spray the external cleaning agent automatically fed by the mixer directly into the engine and engine room of the mixer.
4. After flashing for 3 minutes, use the fiber brush to clean all accessible parts in the machine room.
5. Use a high-pressure water gun to quickly wash the scrubbed dirt.
6. Then spray the engine external cleaning agent automatically fed by mixer truck on the engine surface, and the operation steps are the same as above. Repeat until the automatic feeding surface of the mixer is cleaned.
This article is organized and released by the automatic feeding mixer. Do you know something about these contents? For more information, please click: http://www.shanqijituan.com We'll have a lot more to see.