What should we pay attention to when checking the abnormality of mixer truck brake?
1. The mixer makes abnormal sound when braking; When you step on the brake, the brake system will produce severe metal friction.
This may be caused by foreign matters in the brake pad and corrosion on the brake disc.
2. The brake pedal stroke of the mixer truck becomes longer; When the brake is released, you will see a straight white dot.
The reason for the long braking stroke is mainly due to the air entering the braking system, lack of brake oil, possible leakage and serious wear of brake pads.
3. Braking deviation of mixer truck; Braking deviation is not very common, which mainly reflects the fact that the steering wheel is biased to one side when braking is applied.
This phenomenon may be caused by eccentric wear of brake pads and problems of brake cylinders.
4. It is more and more difficult to brake the mixer truck; There are many problems with the increase of brake cards. The main reason for strengthening the brake is the failure of the vacuum booster. There is no auxiliary braking, and the braking is often used.
5. Anti braking of mixer truck; Many card partners encounter this situation, but when applying the brake, the upper limb will bounce back to the brake pedal, which is mainly due to the uneven surface of the brake disc. The gasket and steel ring are deformed.
The above is a detailed introduction to the automatic feeding mixer truck. I hope it will be helpful to you If you have any questions, please contact us We will provide you with professional service http://www.shanqijituan.com/