Some users will see that some workers who operate the concrete mixer will apply a little butter before starting the concrete mixer drive gear every day, and apply a small amount of grease on the chain, clean the chain once every 300 hours, and open the cover of each drive chain once a week. After the end of each shift of the concrete mixer, the materials in the storage bin of the mixture shall be discharged, the main power supply shall be cut off, and the fastening condition between the mixing arm and the blade slurry shall be checked. If the nut is loose, it shall be tightened immediately. These are the daily needs. The service life of concrete mixer is closely related to daily maintenance. The following points should be paid attention to in the maintenance and repair of full-automatic feeding mixer:
(1) Check the fastening bolts of all parts, especially the mixer base, motor base, blade and lining plate, to prevent loosening.
(2) When replacing the blade of concrete mixer, the standard torque wrench should be used, and the locking torque should be 200-220n. M.
(3) When the wear clearance between the mixing blade and the lining plate of the concrete mixer is too large, the horizontal sides of the cylinder should be adjusted to ≤ 5mm.
(4) The lubricating oil of reducer shall be changed regularly according to the standard.
(5) Check whether the lubrication pump of concrete mixer works normally according to the program setting.
(6) Clean the mixing drum, shaft and blade before each shift or shutdown.
(7) The synchronous gear and transmission chain should be cleaned regularly and lubricated.
(8) In the freezing season, the water in the sprinkler system should be drained.
The above is a detailed introduction to the maintenance precautions of automatic feeding mixer. If you want to know more, please consult http://www.shanqijituan.com Official website.