The brake pad is very important for the car owner to ensure the safety of driving. Generally speaking, the brake pad should have four basic requirements:
1. Suitable friction coefficient of mixer. Friction coefficient is the basic parameter of friction material, which determines the basic braking torque of brake pad. The national standard strictly requires the manufacturer to indicate the friction coefficient on the package. If the friction coefficient is appropriate, too high will cause wheel lock, direction out of control and burning during braking; if the friction coefficient is too low, the braking distance will be too long.
2. Reasonable service life of small mixer. The service life is the product index that everybody pays close attention to. Generally, the brake pads can guarantee a service life of 30000 km. For example, the large grain graphite and brass used in brake pad materials can also reduce the wear on the brake disc.
3. The brake pad of mixer will produce instantaneous high temperature when braking, especially when driving at high speed or emergency braking. At high temperature, the friction coefficient of friction plate will decrease, which is called thermal degradation. High temperature state and emergency braking are determined by the degree of thermal degradation.
Maintenance of small concrete mixer:
Soak in oil for about 1 minute. Carefully tap the valve body to remove the stuck stem from the bore. It may be necessary to lever it out with a small screwdriver.
2. When using the screw driver, be careful not to scratch the valve hole. Check for friction marks on the one-way stem. Grind the burrs on the valve stem with ? 600 sandpaper soaked in ATF oil, then clean the valve stem with solvent and dry it with compressed air.
3. Roll up half of the ? 600 sandpaper soaked in ATF oil and insert it into the valve hole of the stuck valve stem. Gently loosen the sandpaper and stick it tightly on the surface of the valve hole, and then screw the sandpaper to grind the valve hole while pushing and pulling. Pull out 600 sandpaper.
4. Clean the whole valve body with solvent and then dry it with compressed air. Coat the surface of the valve stem with ATF oil and drip it into the valve bore. The valve stem shall be able to fall into the bottom of the valve bore with its own weight. Otherwise, repeat step 4 and retest. If the stem is still stuck, replace the valve body.
5. Take out the valve rod of small concrete mixer and clean the valve stem and valve body with solvent. Dry all parts with compressed air and reassemble with ATF oil as lubricant.
6. It is suggested to clean the concrete storage tank and the surrounding of the inlet and outlet to ensure that the concrete does not agglomerate.