Concrete mixer chassis lubrication precautions!
Proper lubrication of cement mixer chassis can reduce the wear of automobile parts and increase the service life of mixer parts. However, the following points should be paid attention to when carrying out lubrication:
1. Under normal use, lubrication shall be carried out according to the maintenance cycle of the mixer manufacturer, and the maintenance period shall be shortened appropriately under harsh environment.
2. Select the specified lubricating oil. The performance of substitute oil must be close to each other, the main technical indexes must be guaranteed, and the substitute oil should be inspected frequently and the service life should be shortened.
3. When changing the engine oil, it should be carried out in the hot state to ensure that the oil can be drained completely. Pay attention to check whether the oil color is normal and whether there are foreign matters in the oil when discharging, so as to find out the hidden trouble. After the oil is drained out, drain the foreign matters on the oil bolt, and then tighten it.
4. Clean the inlet before lubrication. Clean the surface of parts after lubrication to avoid dust and dirt.
5. Replace the oil filter element and fill the engine with new oil to the upper limit of the oil dipstick. In order to prevent the engine from starting without lubricating oil, press the start button when the high-pressure oil pump is at the oil cut-off position. After idling for a while, start the engine and run at low speed. Check the oil filter for leakage. After shutdown, check and replenish the oil level to the dipstick.
6. Change the oil filter element: when changing the engine oil, the oil filter should be replaced at the same time. Apply a thin layer of oil on the sealing gasket and fasten the filter.