During the actual operation of the equipment, the transfer from the loading mixer is also a very important part. Therefore, we need to test the quality of the oil in use. So how do we operate?
1. Park the self loading mixer on the horizontal surface and tighten the handbrake.
2. Let the engine idle for a few minutes.
3. Step on the brake pedal, turn the control lever to reverse gear, forward gear, etc., and stay at each gear for several seconds to fill the torque converter and all shift actuators with hydraulic oil. After that, turn the lever to the park position.
4. Remove the automatic transmission dipstick from the oil filler tube, insert the cleaned dipstick into the filler tube, and then pull it out to check the oil level on the dipstick.
Please check the gearbox oil level and oil quality before checking or troubleshooting the self loading mixer. With the shift lever in position P, run the engine at idle for at least a few minutes, the fluid reaches normal operating temperature, and the vehicle must be parked on a horizontal surface to ensure the oil level between the differential and the throttle. Transmission is usually stable.
Precautions for unloading from loading mixer
Self loading mixer is a common mechanical vehicle equipment in some construction process, and there are some preventive measures in the process of operating the equipment. Therefore, let's take a look at the matters needing attention of the self loading mixer in the unloading process.
1. Before unloading, let the mixing tank run at full speed for one to two minutes to make the concrete mix evenly. If necessary, add some water to make the concrete evenly mixed and easy to unload.
2. After removing materials, park the car on the ground as much as possible, and then wet the hopper chute to facilitate cleaning.
3. It is good to check the materials during installation to avoid operating the unloading rod. When reversing the middle position, stop the fuel tank to protect the reducer, support wheel, etc.
4. The bottle must be cleaned carefully, and the water should be turned back twice repeatedly, and then released. After that, the water will be poured into the water tank and put into the water tank. Then, return to the working position and add water to clean the water tank thoroughly.
In order to ensure the good operation performance of the equipment during the operation of the charging mixer, we hope you must understand these precautions. Due to the lack of understanding of the equipment, operation errors are avoided in the operation process, which will affect the progress of normal construction process.