Concrete mixer truck is mainly composed of chassis and upper parts, which can be simply divided into chassis system, hydraulic transmission system, mixing tank, discharging system, cleaning system, sub frame, control system, supporting wheel system, feeding system and circuit system.
1. Chassis system: there are some primary components of the mixing truck, and the transportation function of the whole concrete mixing truck is realized by the chassis.
2. Hydraulic transmission system: the engine power taken out by the power take-off is converted into hydraulic energy (displacement and pressure), and then output into mechanical energy (speed and torque) by the motor to provide power for the mixing drum transformation.
3. The key to avoid concrete segregation is the concrete mixing container. There are blades inside the tank, which play the role of mixing and guiding.
4. Discharge system: it is mainly composed of main discharge chute, auxiliary discharge chute and locking rod. The auxiliary discharge chute can extend the length of main discharge chute.
5. Cleaning system: the cleaning system is mainly composed of pressure water tank, water gun, water pipe, valve, etc. The primary effect of using air pressure water supply is to flush the hopper after loading and the mixing drum and discharge tank after discharging, so as to avoid concrete bonding.
6. Subframe: the subframe of mixing truck is the primary load bearing part, and the load during operation is almost always supported by it and then transferred to the chassis.
The subframe can also reduce the impact load caused by road fluctuation and deceleration. The whole sub frame is composed of main beam, front support frame and back support frame.
7. Control system: the control system consists of controller, linkage shaft, flexible shaft and connecting rod mechanism, which mainly controls the rotation speed and direction of mixing drum.
8. Supporting roller system: the part where the rear part of mixing tank connects with the sub frame, which mainly supports the roller body.
9. Feeding system: it is mainly composed of feeding hopper and support. The material of feeding hopper is required to have good wear resistance because of the impact and wear. The support is mainly used to reduce the impact force.
10. Circuit system: it mainly refers to the whole circuit of mixing truck, including tail lamp, side marker lamp, corridor lamp, cooling fan motor, etc.
The above automatic feeding mixer is the content to share with you. For more wonderful content, please click http://www.shanqijituan.com Enter our website, or search our keywords, we will have more wonderful content to share with you!