Concrete mixer truck is a special truck used to transport concrete for construction. Because of its appearance, it is also often called snail car. These trucks are equipped with cylindrical mixing drums to transport the mixed concrete. The concrete mixer is divided into five systems
1. Mixing drum: the mixing drum used in this vehicle is a widely used structural form. The mixing drum adopts pear shaped structure. During transportation, the washing water and mixed water added as needed are injected into the mixing barrel from the inlet of the mixing barrel head.
2. Transmission system: the mixing drum is driven by the engine as the power source. The power is obtained from the power take-off at the rear end of the engine and transmitted to the variable plunger hydraulic pump through the transmission shaft. The mixing drum is driven by the quantitative plunger oil motor and then driven by the reducer.
3. Feeding and discharging system of mixing drum: it is an important device to assist mixing drum.
4. Water supply system: the water supply system of concrete mixer is mainly used for cleaning mixing equipment. This machine has two kinds of water supply system, one is centrifugal pump water supply system, the other is pressure water tank water supply system, users can choose to install.
5. Control system: it is the control part of the whole mixer. There is an I-shaped slot on the control panel, which is the movable space of the control rod. A limiting hole for fixing the position of the control lever is arranged on the groove of the rear half. The control system controls the forward rotation, reverse rotation and rotational speed of the mixing drum through the left and right control rods at the rear of the car, so as to complete the feeding, discharging and mixing actions.