1. Before loading the concrete mixer truck, the residual water and sundries in the mixing drum shall be drained, and it shall rotate continuously during the transportation process to prevent the concrete from segregation. Before the concrete mixer truck arrives at the construction site and unloading. The mixing drum should be rotated at full speed for 1-2 minutes at 14-18 rpm, and then the reverse discharging should be carried out. Before the reverse discharging, the mixing drum should be stopped.
2. The pressure of the hydraulic system shall meet the requirements of the operation manual. The quality and quantity of hydraulic oil should meet the original requirements.
3. When the ambient temperature is higher than + 25 ℃, the duration of loading, transportation and unloading shall not exceed 60 minutes. When the ambient temperature is lower than + 25 ℃, the above time shall not exceed 90 minutes.
4. During winter construction, it is necessary to check whether there is ice before startup, and carefully remove the residual water in the mixing drum and water supply system after work. Turn off the water pump switch and put the control handle in the "stop" position.
5. After unloading at the construction site. The feeding hopper, discharging hopper and discharging chute shall be washed immediately with the hose attached to the flat concrete mixer truck to remove the sludge and concrete adhered to the body. On the way back to the mixing plant, 150-200l water should be injected into the mixing drum to clean the concrete residue bonded on the wall and blades of the drum.
6. At the end of each day's work, the driver of the concrete mixer truck shall be responsible for injecting fresh water into the mixing drum, rotating at a high speed (14-18 RPM) for 5-10 minutes, and then discharging the water. When cleaning all parts of the mixing drum with high-pressure water, pay attention to avoid the instrument and control lever, and the distance between the pressure water nozzle and the body paint surface shall not be less than 40 cm.
7. When removing the dirt and residual concrete slag inside and outside the mixing drum of the concrete mixer, and when the maintenance personnel enter the drum for repair and welding, the engine of the truck should be turned off to stop the rotation of the mixing drum completely. During the period when the maintenance personnel enter the drum for work, it is necessary to ensure that the mixing drum is well ventilated, the air is fresh, and there is no natural gas and harmful dust, The oxygen supply is sufficient (pure oxygen is not allowed). When using electric tools in the cylinder, the operator should have good insulation protection.
8. When working, do not put your hand into the rotating mixing drum. It is strictly forbidden to extend your hand into the connection part of the main discharge chute and the extended discharge chute to avoid accidents.