1. Generally, the newly purchased mixer truck needs to tighten the screws of the whole vehicle after one or two weeks of use, especially the "U-shaped" bolts connecting the auxiliary beam and the chassis, followed by the bolts between the reducer and the tank. When tightening, the tightening torque should reach 300-350nm.
2. The high-pressure anti-wear hydraulic oil must be replaced after the hydraulic system is first used for 250 hours. In the future, it shall be replaced every 2500 hours, but the oil change time shall not exceed one year. It is best to replace the radiator filter element while changing the oil.
3. The heavy-duty gear oil shall be replaced after the reducer is first used for 250 hours, and then every 2500 hours, but the oil change time shall not exceed one year.
4. During normal use, when the reading of radiator vacuum gauge exceeds 0.03mpa, replace the hydraulic oil and filter element immediately.
5. The radiator temperature control switch automatically controls the operation and stop of the fan. Please do not pull it at will.
6. The transmission shaft connecting the chassis and the hydraulic pump shall be filled with lithium grease every week.
7. After each unloading of the mixing tank, the internal cleaning must be carried out to prevent ash sticking in the tank. It shall be thoroughly cleaned at least once every three months.
8. The tank inspection hole is the "manhole" used for internal maintenance of the tank. If necessary, open and release the ready mixed concrete in the tank.
9. The contact surface between the guide rail of the mixing tank and the supporting wheel needs to be coated with lithium grease every week.
10. The supporting roller needs to be filled with lithium grease every week.
11. Fill the oil unloading shaft with lithium grease every week.
12. The control system shall be filled with lithium grease every week to ensure flexible operation.