1. Wash the feed port with water before each loading to keep the feed port wet during loading.
2. Fill the cleaning water tank with water while loading.
3. After loading, wash the inlet and clean the residual concrete near the inlet.
4. After unloading at the construction site, wash the discharge tank, and then add 30-40 l of cleaning water to the concrete storage tank; Keep the concrete storage tank rotating forward and slowly when the vehicle returns.
5. Remember to drain the sewage in the concrete storage tank before the next loading.
6. At the end of each day, thoroughly clean the concrete storage tank and around the inlet and outlet. How to maintain the automatic feeding mixer to ensure that there is no cement and concrete caking.
7. Carry water reducing agent with the vehicle: water reducing agent is a concrete admixture that can reduce the mixing water volume under the condition of maintaining the same concrete slump. It is carried with the vehicle and can well adjust the concrete.
8. Return to the factory to check the water volume in the tank: when returning to the station after completing the driving task, check the water volume in the water storage tank to keep the water in the tank full at any time for emergency needs.
9. Check the concrete quality before leaving the factory: the quality of each plate of concrete may change due to different raw materials.
10. Reduce vehicle travel time: the concrete transportation distance is generally within 30 km in diameter, and the route and vehicle traffic shall be planned before departure.
11. Unloading first to reduce losses: if it is impossible to unload for a long time due to human factors or irresistible factors, once it is found that the concrete begins to set, it shall be unloaded immediately after reporting to the person in charge to prevent the whole tank from being scrapped.