After use for a certain period of time, the mixing drum will not rotate if there are too many or too few. Generally, there are three situations:
1. Concrete gets stuck during transportation;
2. Failure of hydraulic system or engine;
3. The motor has failed.
1. Concrete gets stuck during transportation; Clean up and there will be no problem;
2. Troubleshooting of hydraulic system or engine:
(1) Open the mixing drum manhole cover, unscrew the pipe joint of the high-pressure hose on the motor, rotate the mixing drum so that the mixing drum manhole is inclined downward, and discharge the concrete from the mixing drum manhole;
(2) Remove the high-pressure rubber hose of the failed vehicle from the motor, connect the high-pressure rubber hose for rescue, connect the other end to the oil pump of the rescue vehicle, connect one end of the emergency oil return pipe to the motor drain port of the failed vehicle, and connect the other end of the oil return pipe to the oil return port of the oil pump of the rescue vehicle. Use the rescue vehicle to control the rotation of the mixing drum of the failed vehicle and discharge the concrete.
3. In case of motor failure, the treatment is relatively simple. Remove the motor of the rescue vehicle and install it on the failed vehicle, connect each oil pipe, and start the rescue vehicle to discharge the concrete in the mixing drum.
As a transport vehicle, the maintenance and repair of small concrete mixer shall comply with the provisions of the Ministry of communications and implement the maintenance system of "regular inspection, compulsory maintenance and repair as appropriate". On this premise, combined with the actual situation of concrete mixer truck, do a good job in maintenance and repair. In terms of daily maintenance, the concrete mixer truck shall not only maintain the vehicle engine, chassis and other parts according to the routine, but also do the following maintenance work.