Automatic feeding mixer accessories Automatic feeding mixer consists of two parts: main parts and working device. The main components are necessary for all automatic feeding mixers. The working device is unique for different purposes.
1、 The main components include engine, torque converter, gearbox, front and rear drive axles, which are referred to as four major components:
2. There are three pumps on the torque converter. The working pump (supplying lifting and tipper pressure oil), the steering pump (supplying steering pressure oil), and the transmission pump are also called walking pumps (supplying torque converter and transmission pressure oil). Some models also have pilot pumps (supplying pilot pressure oil for control valves) on the steering pump.
3. Working hydraulic oil circuit, hydraulic oil tank, working pump, multi way valve, lifting cylinder and tipper cylinder.
4. Traveling oil circuit: transmission oil pan oil, traveling pump, one way into torque converter, one way into gear valve, and transmission clutch.
5. Drive: transmission shaft, main differential, wheel reducer.
6. Steering oil circuit: oil tank, steering pump, flow stabilizing valve (or priority valve), steering gear, steering cylinder.
7. There are two kinds of gearboxes: integrated (planetary type) and split (fixed shaft type).
The above is a detailed introduction to the automatic feeding mixer, and I hope it will be helpful to you. If you have any questions, please contact us. We will provide services for you with our attitude http://www.shanqijituan.com/